You are more than anger, resentment, lack of forgiveness, bitterness, pain, hatred, slavery, mistakes, mistrust, bondage, mental health conditions, bad behaviors, lack of empathy, narcissism, uncertainty AND unhappiness!
Not one of those things mentioned above is your fault…why should you pay for it? Why should things fall on your shoulders, why should you be the one dealing with other people’s wrong decisions—either from the past or present?
You are the person who can make the change in your life, in the generations to come and to be realistic even in the present generation. It starts with our home.
Have you thought about that?
You are the person who can do something to be happy, to be kind, and to show kindness to others.
Three things to note:
- If unhappiness is knocking at your door DON’T open DO NOT!
- If unknowingly you’ve allowed it in, TELL IT TO LEAVE! You have that power in your tongue.
- If you walked into unhappiness… LEAVE walk out.
Choose Happiness Today!
Be kind to yourself and be kind to others, tips
- Forgiving yourself for your own mistakes is the first step!
- Forgiving those who have wronged you is the second!
- Forgiveness does not mean reconciliation— it means that you will not hold the wrong against your transgressors or yourself.
- This does not guarantee a future relationship either with those who’ve wronged you.
- However, You will always need to have a relationship with yourself.
- a continuation of the relationship is possible if all parties heal.
- Forgiveness means that you have chosen TO BE KIND AND TO GIVE GRACE, in order heal and move on!
- Forgiveness is being KIND to oneself!
The spiritual realm is real.
Happy Day Beloved Readers
Contact me for more, and remember that You Are More!
©️2020 Denise Kilby New Hope Christian Life Coaching. All rights reserved.