Child of God He died so you can be free, be free indeed
You are NOT the gloomy day
The storm that’s here today
The illness that promises to kill
The uncertainty that attempts to steal your sleep
The chaos that screams in the silence
The mind that gets lost in confusion
The depression that comes from anxiety
The covert thought that doesn’t find a way out.
I am a child of God. Can you say the same today? There’s not much you need to do, He already did it all. If you believe in your heart ❤️ that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior and repent from your sins you too can begin a life as child of God. You will move from being a creature of God and become His Child.
You will be able to be a witness to the truth, Jesus is the truth!
Have a good weekend and don’t look back at whatever may have gone wrong this week, it’s time to celebrate your spiritual freedom.
- Be blessed in knowing that such a high price was paid for you.
- Reminisce in the greatness of life, think about pretty things.
- Write down 10 things that you’re grateful for.
- Stay connected to the people you love.
- If you are feeling low find someone that can give you encouragement and use the tools provided to you.
- This weekend should be to remind you of freedom.
- Share the message, don’t keep what was given to you by grace (undeserved).
- Be kind to those who persecute you, this is about humanity (pray for them).
- God is soul searching to help people heal their spirit and be set free from bondage.
- This is not about religion, this is about redemption.
©️2020 Denise Kilby New Hope Christian Life Coaching. All rights Reserved.
Published by Denise Kilby BCACLC
Along the path of my life I have focused on growing as an individual, studying the word of God, and expanding my view of life to help others.
After studying and obtaining a degree in Psychology Christian Counseling, Crisis Counseling and Life Coaching at Liberty University I obtained a diploma in Life Coaching out of the missteps of life. I became certified as an Advanced Mental Health & Christian Life Coach through the American Association of Christian Life Counselors (AACC). Obtaining my international credentialing through the National and International Board of Christian Life Coaches (IBCLC) & the International Board of Christian Care (IBCC).
As a fibromyalgia fighter, panic attacks, depression, anxiety, childhood trauma, and sexual molestation over-comer I consider myself a victorious woman, who has been born for a time as this.
My mission is to inspire with my testimony, empower with the word of God and encourage by instilling positive change, to equip others with life lasting tools.
My vision is to help others live to their full God given potential. My objective it to share my life vision with those who are blind-folded by pain or circumstance and have lost hope, & become stuck in a rut but long for a change.
I am a mother of three blessings I get to call children; two boys and a girl, wife of a man from whom I've learn to build character everyday of our journey together. I live in the blessing of knowing that I am a daughter of God Almighty.
My advise to you, with the best love I have,
“Don't stop learning, becoming, and believing in yourself-there’s a world that needs your help” Denise Kilby
View all posts by Denise Kilby BCACLC