No matter the time
No matter the space
No matter the distance
No matter the people
No matter issues
No matter means
No matter ways
- Love should never be measured by what you give, but by what you truly feel and how you show it instead.
- Love doesn’t change by the circumstances, or emotions.
- Feelings can be hurt, but we have to learn how to love like Jesus did, unconditionally.
- His feelings were hurt, He was human too, yet He didn’t stop loving.
- Check in with yourself to see how are you loving those you say “say you love unconditionally” love doesn’t play games, doesn’t expire, it’s eternal!
Are you one of those people who only “loves” emotionally? Or do you truly love? Examine yourself today, and stop checking on the people around you.
Have a wonderful day my friend.
Now I must tell you, I have faced some situations recently that have lefts me with very little options but to examine myself and check on my feelings towards other people and I have come to the realization that when I love I truly LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY!!
I would had not been speaking unless I had lived it or had been trained to speak speak about about it!
I am here for you!
You already know, with your best interest at heart ♥️
(Ps. You may see a lot of changes when comes to in the sites name and domain lately but they are to better serve you as a consumer, as everything I do is to bring you the best services possible, and information. Thank you for your patiently understanding.)
©️2019 Denise Kilby New Hope Life Coach Lay Christian Counselor. All rights reserved.