Are you living today?!
Whatever your definition of living may be make sure that you’re alive in spirit to know what it feels like! -DK
- Place your heart on everything you see, do and want: don’t be afraid to be vulnerable and or let down by others, people will come and go but your heart will remain with you (be genuine).
- Control the things that you can and leave the rest to God, don’t worry for things that are out of your control (i.e. your past). Keep the faith.
- Some mornings are colder than others, don’t expect to be able to change it all (bundle up then).
- We overcome situations that we never thought we could bear, that’s a proof of how strong you are you’re stronger than you believe yourself.
- We are blessed by grace and given new opportunities everyday, use what is given to you and put it to work. Don’t sit around waiting for life to happen and or complaining for what you don’t have. Always try to be productive and count your blessings.
• Perhaps we are not living the way we want right now, but we are alive. Enjoy Life.
• Don’t complain of the gift of life, embrace every breath you take! Tomorrow Might be too Late. You are loved far more than you will ever imagined, let your dreams be the inspiration. Use it to inspire others.
• Life takes us places that we never dreamed of. Enjoy the Ride.
©2018 Denise Kilby New Hope Christian Life Coaching. All rights reserved.