Wednesday Wedge: Closing the Gap to reach our goals.
A dream will remain a dream without vision if a plan is never in place to create strategic goals and action steps aren’t taken to get there.
Ask yourself the following:
Is my vision aligned with my dreams?
Am I planning or reaching my dreams?
Do I have goals and are taking action steps to achieve them?
Reflect on yourself, think about what could be holding you back:
- Write down possible obstacles.
- Record your negative thinking and reap them to pieces if they’re impeding any possible action.
- Take a break when needed and come back recharge.
- Spend time planning but don’t over work you brain.
- Spend time in God’s presence
- Ask God frequently if your plans & goals are still aligned with His vision.
Genesis 37:5 Tells us that
“Now Joseph had a dream, and when he told it to his brothers they hated him even more.”
But we also read a little more over in, Genesis 39:2 that
“The Lord was with Joseph, and he became a successful man, and he was in the house of his Egyptian master.”
God’s Vision Will Not Fail!
Don’t let their hate blind your vision, make you doubt your dreams, or keep you from reaching your goals.
Go for more!
There’s more within you and you’re more than your current situation. There’s New Hope. You can find it!
©️2022 Denise Kilby New Hope MHCLC. All rights reserved.