Don’t be scared of taking risks and doing what you want. Thinking about it will not get you anywhere, in this life you reap what you have sown. Are you sowing?
A have a few more questions:
1. Are you fighting for what you want or what you want is fighting you? You know what you want, why not go get it instead of losing sleep over it.
2. Are you doing anything today that will add or subtract to your future? Invest in your future, sometimes not investing is spending (even time).
3. Are your dreams scaring you and chasing you instead of you chasing them, are you fleeing from them? Then those are the dreams that you need to turn around and go after. That’s your calling, God will take care of the rest, but you have to take the first step.
4. Are you tired of belonging to the government, the society, your boss, “what people may think”? Be the government, contribute to society and be your own boss, give them something to talk about.
5. Is your view too small or too broad , can you visualize yourself 3 years from now?
If you’re view is too small is because you need to believe in yourself (you’re more), if your view seems to big is because you lack perspective, and if you can’t see the vision is because you’re stuck looking back and further action is required.
•do something amazing •right there •right now •take action •move forward •go for it •you can do it •dream •believe •achieve •don’t quit •make history •women •men •youth •children •you’re capable •trust God •have-faith •lifecoach
Contact me for more, let’s connect!
©️Denise Kilby New Hope Christian Life Coach. All rights reserved.