The freedom that provides victory is rooted in forgiveness Luke 23:34 and nailed through the bones.
- Is found in forgiving oneself
- In the forgiveness of others
- In asking for forgiveness for others even when they don’t ask for it or understand the meaning of it
- In understanding that forgiveness is not for others but rather for oneself
Keep the following 4 key points in mind:
- Forgiveness does not always mean recovery or reconciliation unless it is self-forgiveness.
- For a person to be truly victorious and not become a victim the person has to forgive and reconcile with oneself first and move on past the hurt stage.
- Freedom comes when one understands that not everyone knows how to forgive or ask for forgiveness but that the right thing to do was to forgive from the heart in order to obtain spiritual freedom.
- Give to them what you would want them to give to you (Luke6:31).
Freedom brings peace to your soul, and enabled loyalty, truthfulness and healing. Reflect on how far you’ve become and give thanks for those you’ve been able to forgive even when they haven’t said I’m sorry.
Ps. Start with yourself! You are a unique soul! #youremore
©️2019 Denise Kilby New Hope Life Coaching and Lay Christian Counseling. All rights reserved.
Published by Denise Kilby BCACLC
Along the path of my life I have focused on growing as an individual, studying the word of God, and expanding my view of life to help others.
After studying and obtaining a degree in Psychology Christian Counseling, Crisis Counseling and Life Coaching at Liberty University I obtained a diploma in Life Coaching out of the missteps of life. I became certified as an Advanced Mental Health & Christian Life Coach through the American Association of Christian Life Counselors (AACC). Obtaining my international credentialing through the National and International Board of Christian Life Coaches (IBCLC) & the International Board of Christian Care (IBCC).
As a fibromyalgia fighter, panic attacks, depression, anxiety, childhood trauma, and sexual molestation over-comer I consider myself a victorious woman, who has been born for a time as this.
My mission is to inspire with my testimony, empower with the word of God and encourage by instilling positive change, to equip others with life lasting tools.
My vision is to help others live to their full God given potential. My objective it to share my life vision with those who are blind-folded by pain or circumstance and have lost hope, & become stuck in a rut but long for a change.
I am a mother of three blessings I get to call children; two boys and a girl, wife of a man from whom I've learn to build character everyday of our journey together. I live in the blessing of knowing that I am a daughter of God Almighty.
My advise to you, with the best love I have,
“Don't stop learning, becoming, and believing in yourself-there’s a world that needs your help” Denise Kilby
View all posts by Denise Kilby BCACLC
2 thoughts on “Freedom is Found in Forgiveness”
Great post 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you ☺️