In moments of despair, desolation, and spiritual brokenness, it can be very hard to see God’s hand working through your problems and we can begin to question a lot of things.
The normal begins to happen and raising thoughts begin to take place in our head:
- Is there even a God? Sounds harsh, but its normal so don’t feel bad.
- Can God even hear me, hello, are you there? Yes, you’re not the only one who feels like you don’t cry loud enough.
- Am I Holy enough to be listened to by a Supernatural God, am I worthy? You begin to question and watch everything you do, you start watching your steps and at the time try to figure out if these is all an illusion. It is a reality—and that is okay.
- There’s wicked people down the street with more “blessings” than me “or at least it appears to be”. The struggle is real but so is God and you are not alone, He can hear, He loves you just how you are and He will not allow you to go through what you’re going through if He didn’t have great plans for you.
- Why do I have to go through this? Because God has great plans for you, because you are going to do great things in life and you need to go through this process to help others overcome when they are going through theirs.
- How much longer will this last? As long as God sees fits, you might just need to show that you have endurance, if you need help and guidance don’t be afraid to seek it. This will last until God is glorified through you, He loves you and this will not kill you, this will make you stronger.
I am here to tell you that “I’ve been there“, and like I always say—“done that and revisit from time to time—wouldn’t be human if didn’t!”
The key is on learning “how to pull out of it on time” without letting it eat the hope and faith out of our heart ♥️! – We have to treat the harvest from when it is STILL a seed, so it can germinate into what we want it to be, make sure to plant it in the right soil, so it get grow the fruits that we want —to then obtain more seeds and eventually reap a harvest of whatever kind we want!
-I hope you’re following me because I am talking about your mental, spiritual and emotional health here-
(If unsure how to this EMAIL ME below where is says “contact”, contact me so I can help and guide you, ask me any questions you may have.
Even Better look what Matthew 6:26 says > Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
You are nor alone, you are blessed far more than what you can imagine. There is a person in this world who is thinking of you right now and is going out of their way for you. Think outside your head, who could that person might be? And there is another being who loves you so much to use that person to be a blessing to your life, yes, God.
I am blessed to be a blessing to you all, honored to be able to be a life coach to be able to preach the gospel of salvation but most importantly to be able to reach out to be believers and not believers and offer counseling with equal respect regardless their belief system.
I want to encourage you to keep pursuing your dreams and your calling in life, to remind you that life is better when we help others whether through here or in person, and exhort you to seek help when you need it.
As always my beloved with your best interest at heart and mind,
—Denise Kilby #youaremore