You don’t need ANYONE on this earth to give you identity, God has already done so! You need yourself to understand who you are and go live the life that was given to you!
A few things:
• Envying your “friends” on social media can lead to depression. That way of thinking will eat your mental strength, you will feel stuck #unable #incapable and live a life to think others are better than you! Thus, they will always look bigger, greater, more successful, happier, prettier…(to mention a few).
Doing that 🔝🔝 is called letting others control you!
• The only person you should compare yourself with is with who you was yesterday (I know you’ve heard that before), and the reason is because it is true.
• You’re world is what you make it (you’ve heard that too) but you will not be able to make the world that you’re worth living in until you know what you want.
• Depression can be as debilitating as physical pain and injure from the inside out as physical pain.
• Let things unfold in your life and you will eventually find your purpose. You will not know who you are until you know what you’re worth.
• Build relationships don’t break them. Don’t reach out to others for personal purposes reach out to others with their best interests at heart and your personal purpose will be met.
• Take time to get to love yourself and you will begin to understand yourself more. **************************************
The goal is to live life happy, and finding your true identity, to get mentally strong and enjoy of good health.
Remember to practice mindfulness, make clear a separation between reality and fantasy.
“The way that you see yourself is the way others will see you…how do you see yourself today?”
You are great!
Keep scrolling comment and contact!