What a bad nature we have that we meet people first, establish a relationship then realize…ehh, I don’t really like this and that, do you think you can change it?
Is it really us not realizing this or is it the people we meet not showing their true colors till we’re all the way in with our hearts melted like syrup over chocolate chip pancakes?
Whatever the scenario may be, wouldn’t life be much easier if we walked away as soon as we saw the first red flag when met someone new in our lives? Whether a co-worker, new friend or lover. That we said “oh no” to the first set of behaviors that we felt we couldn’t deal with in our lives or that we simply didn’t like (this could have pros and cons)—that we said (to self) “okay dear this can’t be added to the list of your friends, this can’t be your next mate, this person can’t be in your life” and moved on.
Whether we were 3 weeks into the relationship or 3 months, yeah that’s sounds easy… yeah it could be easy in fact if we put someone higher first. If we asked God for discernment as waited for Him to answer and actually listened to Him for once.
I’m sure we’ve all heard of the “if you don’t like something change it” saying over 100 times in our lives perhaps. Well this doesn’t necessarily apply to people, and when we while we can’t change people we can change the way we handle our lives, and the situations we face.
We have needs and we have hopes, we believe and we expect—the problem is that we place our needs on the wrong things and our hopes in the wrong people thus we begin to expect from humans instead of expecting from God.
Take notes will ya? For self-love!
-This applies to all types of relationships and to anyone we meet-
- We can’t change anyone only God can, but people need to know God to want to change, and in order to know Him they need to meet Him First. An encounter needs to take place.
- If you don’t like something about someone you met don’t try to change them (self preaching) walk away, give freedom, don’t become a victim of the devils and fall on his trap. Keep walking and try again, there’s more people on this earth.
- When change is genuine it will be consistent, watch for sings of inconsistency—this could mean that change is only being produced by pressure not by free will. When change is only produce by pressure once that pressure is removed it will stop happening, change needs to happen on its own.
- Moving away from toxic energy, emotions, people, environments, mental and spiritual statuses will allow you to come in contact with yourself. If you’re not connected with yourself you’re not aware of what you want.
- If you’re too focused on everyone else, how they are, how they behave, what you don’t like about them, what makes you sick about them, what they don’t give you, what they don’t do for you, what they take away from you —YOU WILL END UP GIVING THEM EVERYTHING THAT YOU ARE and it will end up changing you. #youaremore
“Don’t lose your essence live in the beautiful of all the great things that you can be without the need of anyone showing you the way other than God” —DeniseK.
I know there’s more within you than the circumstance you’re facing right now!
Thank you for reading! As always with your best interest at heart and mind,
—Denise Kilby #livetolove