“Use the time that forces you to be still to mentally invest and plan for a better tomorrow” -Denise
You can make a difference right from where you’re sitting right now, whether this is in your life or in someone else’s.
– Whether the reason for you to be still now is a health condition, (e.g., me, I’m paying for running errands yesterday & taking the kids out to the park for 30 min due to my Fibromyalgia condition) or an economic situation. I suggest you to mentally invest in yourself and your future #plan
– Instead of feeling unable, use the time that you have now to figure out a way to be able without letting your thinking overwhelm you #yougotthis
– Take a moment to breathe and reconnect with your soul, think about what is it that you want to do tomorrow, what are the things that could possibly hinder your plans and keep you from reaching your goals, and how can you go around the obstacles, to accomplish those goals #overcome #recconcet
– Practicing self focused (don’t be self-centered, this is only so you can see what you’re capable of) will allow to think of yourself, to plan and to take yourself into consideration as long as you don’t think of yourself as being unable, think of yourself as being able. If you find yourself feeling bad for yourself shift that focus on those around you instead; until you’re able to think of yourself as a source to fix problems rather than a problem who needs fixing #youreable
– Don’t feel bad for the things you cannot do, again keep your mind busy on the ones you can do. Centering your thoughts on the things you can’t do will only overwhelm you and create a pause on your thinking process that will eventually become a stop 🛑 making you #unable to think, plan, set up goals, and overcome your #fears & #obstacles
– Don’t apologize for not being able to do the things you want to do at the present time, remember that all situations are temporary, and with good planing you’ll be able to move pass them. Forgive yourself and understand that there will always be things out of your control, there’s a reason for everything and everything serves a purpose #purpose
I hope this is edifying to you and that you understand that #theresmore #youremore #youreimportant #letstalk
©️2018 Denise Kilby New Hope Christian Life Coaching. All rights reserved.