Practice & Services
Interpersonal Coaching & Development
Mastering interpersonal skills opens endless doors. Also called soft skills, social skills, life skills or people skills, interpersonal skills are a key to life’s successes. Learn coaching tips to help you:
- Make a great first impression every time.
- Develop excellent listening skills.
- Learn the secrets of undeniable charisma.
- Be perceived as calm and confident.
- Earn trust, respect and long-lasting relationships.
Discover the tools for developing easy rapport with the people in your life by understanding how to express your thoughts to avoid possible problems that may be interfering with the way you bond or have relationships with others or yourself.
Despite today’s statistics that seem to be increasingly going up promising that more than half of today’s marriages (64%) will end in divorce, as your coach I am here to tell you that Marriage Works.
Like most things in life marriage works if you are willing to work on it. All it takes is for a couple to agree that they want more & better TOGETHER and take action.
As your coach I will encourage you with my testimony, empower you with the word of God, and equip you with tools that have been proven to help.
- You will be listened to
- Discover your love language
- Hold accountable
- Learn how to be intimate and love genuinely
- Given skills to practice on a daily basis and handed tools to coach your own marriage for more and better in your relationship
- You will be prayed for and with (at your own discretion).
Don’t be afraid of the difficulties “Human relationships always help us carry on because they always presuppose a future.” AlbertCampus
You were created for relationships!
Unlike some coaches I do hold extended education, certifications, degrees and diplomas in the field of Psychology Mental Health.
I help clients manage emotions, and control anxiety, I understand the difference between being depressed and “simply being blue”. I come alongside you to help you name and tame your fears, to manage stress, and make referrals when necessary. To challenge negative thinking patterns, improve relationship skills, and reduce stress and anxiety for long lasting happiness.
- Time and tress management
- Meditation techniques
- Understanding your emotions
- How to ask for help
- Breathing techniques
- Overcoming fear
- When its time to let go
Blended Family Coaching
Understanding that step-parenting can be both fragile and complex, as well as how it is different than most biological parenting, is critical to fostering a good family blend. Living the step-family complexity, becomes increasingly challenging, and even harder with age.
As your coach I will explore with the social context of step-family and the challenges you may be facing at parenting. Giving you tools that have been proven to help along the way so see you blend well together on this arena.
- Forging couples attachment
- Managing the impact of loss and grief on the children
- Communication skills within the home and with the other step-family
Proverbs 22:6 says that we are to, “Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.”
But, what happens when this appear as though it has overturned before our eyes?
Researches show over and over that is not what we know about parenting that helps us in our parenting journey and that have good long lasting effects, but how we apply what we know. That is why as your coach I am committed to aiding you with tools to build a solid foundation where you can practice and master your parenting skills.
When things seem to be going south we do the following:
- We declare, we pray, we fight with heavenly weapons, we become equip to bind and unbind
- We learn how to speak to our children to win their hearts
- Find direction to see where our kids are heading and why
- Bless our children as we listen to understand their why’s
- Become aware of the importance of the blessing,
- You will receive five keys to all the blessings found in the Old Testament, and how to redeem the blessing people may have never received so that their children are blessed
This Christian counseling is offering services to individuals, couples and families.
In Christian Counseling you will be introduced to the word of God to help you understand and manage your behavior to resolve issues and sustain healthy relationships. Learning what the word of God says about who you are is an important aspect. Thus I use it as a foundation of our practice. You will be listened, guided, encourage and counseled as you learn how to integrate the techniques you learn with biblical truth.
Unlike coaching where you are the primary person to come up with ideas to guide your coach help you clarify to make achievable goals, counseling will diagnose the problem and describe the solutions when you don’t know where you are, why are you there, what’s going on or where you’re heading. Like coaching and mentoring this is a client centered approach, but unlike coaching and mentoring I will not be referring to my personal life for examples unless is done in a vague sense. The primary goal of this approach is focus on finding solutions for your situation with an individual approach. This type of counseling marries the Christian perspective with therapy using a person’s religious faith.
Christian counseling, also known as biblical counseling and Christian psychology, combine your faith with the principles of psychology to improve your mental health and relationships.
“If each one of you in the relationship puts each other first both will get ahead and become undefeated.”-Denise Kilby