Hello beautiful bunch: Bring Healing
Today I decided to share something I just posted on an Instagram page that I host one week a month.
Here you have it….
Looking to connect with you don’t mind me if I ask too much!
Jesus asked questions in more than half of the interactions He had.
He connected with people’s thoughts and feelings. He understood that new ideas need to be connected with existing frames of reference if they are to last. He seldom pressed for “closure” or a decision. Instead, He understood that time is required for ideas to simmer and for people to own them before they act on them.
What can we learn from Jesus’ example’
• Jesus knew how to take initiative.
• Jesus responded to the initiatives of others.
• Jesus left room in his schedule for interruptions by friends and others enlisting his help.
• Jesus usually met people on their own turf.
• Jesus was interested in establishing common ground with others.
To provide healing we must get closer to people!
We must take initiative, be responsive, leave room for others to come close to us, allow interruptions, meet people where they are, and establish a common ground!
• Call an old friend 📞
• Write a letter to a complete stranger 📝
• Pray together 🙏
• FaceTime a friend & study the word of God 📖
• Give your neighbor an unexpected gift 🏘
• Share your most intimate ideas 💡
Live, love, connect and create a ripple effect.
How are you doing today, really?
©️ 2021 Denise Kilby New Hope MHCLC. All rights reserved.