How Much do You Love Yourself?
There’s is people who do not know what love is and they walk around hurting others… unloving what is supposed to be love and mistreating what is supposed to be treated with respect, and cared for. DON’T BE ONE OF THEM!!
Are you aware that you must love others (your neighbors) those next to you, as you love yourself…?
Here a few questions that might help you realized to the extent in which we are capable of loving others. That is if we love them as we love ourselves of course, here we’ll see how passionately we can love as well.
1. Let’s think about —How do you love yourself? #loveyourself
2. Do you give yourself the best? #thebest
I mean most of the time we treat ourselves with high respect and want the best for ourselves EVEN WHEN HATE SOME OF OUR ACTIONS and behaviors or are feeling blue.
3. Are you kind to yourself? #bekind
Going back to questions two, for the most part—a HUGE, YES. Unless we are in a toxic relationship and we refuse to let go (relationship of any kind not just sexual). #payattention
4. Do you yell at yourself all the time? #yell Nooo I would hope not. Therefore, do not walk around yelling at others when they talk to you. Learn how to engage in healthy conversations that will bring roots to your life and helps you grow.
5. Do you abandon (avoid) yourself? #abandoned
Again would most certainly hope you’re there for you. And if self checkout is the case please contact me or seek professional help. When we avoid ourselves or the reality we are currently living we are denying ourselves the right THE BENEFIT to experience growth and resilience from the experiences lived.
6. Are you emotionally available or unavailable to yourself? #emotionallyunavailable
I want to pretend that you are there for yourself when you need to. Therefore lets be there for those who are near us when they need us. If not let’s go back to question number 5 and my suggestions.
7. Do you get easily annoyed when you think (talk to yourself) or have to spend time with yourself. #spendtimetogether
Most of our time alone is spent in our head (or social media sites nowadays) however you’re kind to yourself, patient, caring, you’re there with or without yourselves but your bodies are tranquil. Therefore we need to learn how to do the same with our neighbors when they approach us. Learn how to share your time.
8. Do you care for yourself? #careforothers
Do you shower, sleep, eat, go for walks, read, talk to people etc. If that’s the case you’re caring for yourself learn how to care for others—in the case of others you can do it by simply being there NEXT TO THEM. (If you’re not taking care of yourself seek professional help-contact me or someone else).
9. Do you fee overwhelmed of the idea of planning for the future or when you think of buying yourself new things? #overwhelmed
Making plans for the future tends to be overwhelming for a lot of people—however… buying new things IS NOT for A LOT of people as well. Therefore, do unto others as you’d like them to do to you. Plan together share the overwhelming feeling and and buy things together.
10. Do you love yourself enough to live with yourself? #doyouloveyourself
If you can stand yourself LEARN how to be able to stand others PERIOD. Learn coping skills, life management skills, self development skills, family relationship skills, marital skills, build a relationship with yourself that will be reflected in the way you treat others.
Because LIFE WORKS.
If you love yourself, love others!
Jesus tells us: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.” “This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.” Matthew 22:37-39 NIV
You are more!
You are more than that!
Much love and respect to every reader, thank you for making this part of my loving life! I love myself enough for soo much to want to share what I have in me with all of you!
©️2020 Denise Kilby New Hope Christian Life Coaching. All rights reserved.